Thursday, April 19, 2012

Livin Young & Wild & Free...

Topic of the Day: Pictures.
So I'm pretty sure all girls have had that one (at least) guy that always wants pictures. Not just pictures but "pictures". Those guys that wnat you to prove your not a "good girl" by sending them pics. Uhm. No. This is one of the most annoying things a guy can do ever. If a guy asks once I'll just tell them no & if they drop it I'm cool. But if you keep asking you are going to get yelled at. Guys are so annoying...
But what do you do if your boyfriend wants pictures? Still say no... Guys are guys & it's pretty much known that more than one guy is going to be seeing these pictures. When it comes to this, trust no one.
I actually know a girl who had this guy show a bunch of peole a picture that he claimed was her even though it really wasn't... And once again, I repeat, guys are ANNOYING.

Well this was interesting....

& I meant to post this FOREVER AGO! I keep finding old posts...

XOXO
Byee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment