Tuesday, May 8, 2012

I'm just a little girl lost in the moment, I'm so scared, but I don't show it...

Well last weekend was interesting.
On Friday I went to Abbey's house & our boyfriend's & some friends were supposed to come over. Ends up my boyfriend was in trouble, and 2 of the other guys we invited had tutoring. So it was just me, Abbey, her bf, and this guy Anthony. So that was interesting... Then on Friday I went on a mini golfing date with Abbey <3 then she came back to my house and we went on a walk & hung out with our bf's & all these guys... Then she slept over and on Saturday we walked over to this one girl's house & hung out with the guys again. & then we all went to her bf's house & spent like 4 hours there... then she left & I spent the night at Emma's. & my boyfriend came over again <3 so fun weekend

But yeah. I've been dating this guy for a month tommorrow. That is like a record for me. I'm kind of known for having like 2 week flings with a different guy every time. Which I'm kinda sick of. And I really don't want a repeat of last summer where I was like talk talking to 4 guys at once... Summer is so fun though <3
I'm so ready for highschool.
I wish it was fall already though... The Fall Festival, Halloween, football games, amazing weather. Fall is the best.
So Twitter is really addicting.
The Boyfriend music video is too die for <3

XOXO-Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment