Wednesday, April 11, 2012

You Only Live Once

I haven't posted on here in forever either...
So Topic of the Day: This once again shall be boyfriends.

So theres this guy that I've liked on & off forever now... I'll call him Jay. I met him last year & he's just like one of those people that's fun to be around. So we would like talk but never really like Talked talked yahno? So then this year we ended up hanging out alot... Like going to the Fall Festival and Halloween and movies and starbucks & stuff like that... Then right after Christmas Break he was like yeah I like you. I've liked you for awhile. and I was kinda like oh Okay whatever (because at first I had gotten with this total jerk over Christmas Break & was like hating on all guys at the current time, then I was dating this other guy... But he wasn't my type. Too like serious I guess you could say. I like someone fun<3) But then Jay was talking to this other girl so I was annoyyed and like okay whatever go talk to her and then they started dating. So I told him to stop talking me so we didn't talk for like a week. Then he started talking to me again (just as friends) even though he was still dating this other girl. Then this one night I went to my bestfriend, Em's, house to spend the night and he wanted to hang out so I was like okay you guys could just come over to her house. So they did. And his friend took his phone & broke up with his gf but Jay didn't really care because apparently she was really controlling (which all of her boyfriends say). So we're all just like hanging out in Em's basement and I'm flirting with Jay's friend's C because I'm not going to flirt with Jay since he still technically had a gf. But then me & Jay end up getting like locked in this little closet thing. In the dark. Alone. & I mean we didn't do anything. But he acted like we did just to be funny since it was obviously a joke... But we like come out and he's like only in his boxers and my hairs all messed up... So then his gf ended up hearing about that & was all mad at him and he just like officially broke up with her right... So he calls me this one night & we're on the phone for over 2 hours... But he's like I like you. I've liked you since Halloween. And I'm like what about the girl you just dated? & he's like well I kinda liked her and she liked me and you were switching schools so I was just like okay I'll date her so I won't think about you... So then me & him like talked talk talked for like a month... Then he asked me out Monday...
But I love how I didn't really want a boyfriend but I'm dating him... I guess I really like him... I've actually only dated 2 guys this year...

But I'm screwed for this summer. There's this one guy that I only see in the summer, but for the past 2 summers I've gotten with him... Like we still talk now but just as friends... But Ugh. I'm kind of hoping I actually won't see him at all this summer. But at the same time I can't wait to seem him again. I would tell him everything. He doesn't live here so he doesn't know the people I'm talking about so he knows so much about me... But I know I will see him at some point... Him & Jay are actually alot alike in some ways but totally different in others... Jay's like totally preppy & cocky... Which is pretty much exactly like me. I'm pretty preppy & really confident... Sometimes a little too confident. But he's really fun to hang out with...

So this was the most pointless post ever for people to read but I mainly wrote it for myself... So I'm sorry if you just wasted your time reading this since it will have absolutely no impact on your life whatsoever.... But thanks for reading anyways(:

<3 XOXO- Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment