Thursday, April 12, 2012

You're insecure, Don't know what for, You're turning heads when you walk through the door

Topic of the Day: "Pictures"

I think guys asking for pictures is the most annoying thing ever. No. I don't send slutty pictures. I'm not a slut. If thats what you really want go talk to some other girl. Guys are so annoying when it comes to this.
Like I think I've talk talked to like what? Maybe 3 guys who have never asked me for pictures.... So annoyying... But some guys won't drop it after I say no... Or will be like "Oh you're such a good girl you won't even send me a picture." No I won't send you the type of picture you want because unlike some girls I actually have self respect and honestly don't trust you... Go Die.
And I mean is it not awkward for girls to take these pictures? That seems like it would be the most awkward thing ever... But this one girl at my new school sent pictures to this guy she had just met & the pictures ended up all over the school. Like a bunch of people have a copy of it now. I unfortunately got to see it. Gag me.
I mean I have nothing against girls who are like "Oh I look cute I'm going to take a picture and send it to my boyfriend." I mean I do that. As long as there wearing clothes its cool. And I mean actual clothes.... Not what some girls consider "clothes"...
Girls nowadays...

Well enough ranting about stuff for today...

XOXO--Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment