Wednesday, August 8, 2012

And it feels like I am just to close to love you

I need to talk to a boy. I just need too. It's so weird for me not too. I miss people. We have a freshman orientation on Friday... I hate it when you want to be over a guy but you just can't get over them. No matter how much you want to not like them anymore, even after everything you've been through with them, everything they've done to you and you still like them. I think good things can overrule the bad things. I got "hollered" at today. In front of my mom, grandma, great grandma, and great aunt... I was wearing my bodycon skirt and these boots and this really cute shirt... I walked out of this restaurant and there were these guys in a car on the street stopped at a red light and they start waving and yelling "hey pretty girl"... Pretty dang funny... Unless they were talking to my mom... Actually happened before. ... Awkward. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment